I'm coming up on a busy time at work. The 6 weeks after Thanksgiving are huge. The pain is getting everything set and ready before November. And the crazy thing is it all started in August! It's lots of work, but fun also. I'm excited for fall, Chad and I will be celebrating our 5th anniversary at Yellowstone. I can't wait! Hope everyone's lives are well.
2 comments:
Fun to see your post.
Hope you have a fun anniversary trip to Yellowstone. It's such an amazing place, and so close to us Idahoans.
Love, Uncle Walt & Aunt Eileen - Argentina
I remember that- getting tons of extra shipment, stacking books on the floor- good times. : )sometimes I miss working at B&N during the holidays. It was so fun to see all the holiday merchandise come in and get ready for it- really got me excited for halloween and thanksgiving and christmas. Hope your anniversary is fun!
Post a Comment